Roadmap with Real-time GPS (Ongoing Financial Planning)
• An ongoing relationship with us to keep you accountable towards your goals and course correct along the way.
• Includes advice in all areas of financial planning.
• Help you identify your short and long-term goals.
• Time-relevant advice for different stages of life.
Just the Map (One-Time Financial Plan)
• For those who aren’t looking for ongoing accountability, we offer a one-time comprehensive financial plan (to get started).
• Perfect for recent graduates and newlyweds.
• Identifying your financial and investment goals.
• Differentiating your long-term and short-term saving/spending goals.
• Practical strategies for achieving these goals.
• Up to 3 meetings throughout the year
Welcome to Next Step Financial Transitions
Financial Planning – What’s included?
What your life goals are and how they align with your finances is the first step towards practical financial planning. Differentiating and reconciling short-term and long-term financial goals are equally important.
Current Financial Situation
Understanding your income, assets, savings, and investments allow us to gauge where you are and whether or not you are moving towards your goals at the right speed.
Risk Management/Insurance Analysis
Analyze current insurance and coordinate with professionals to make sure you and your family are adequately protected.
Cash Flow Analysis
We advise and guide individuals and couples regarding the balance between income and expenses and how it can impact your finances’ trajectory.
The earlier you start, the better your options will be. But we can help you create a workable plan no matter how close you are to retirement.
With a proper education plan in place, you or your child won’t have to be crushed by student debt.
Review and Advice on Employment Benefits
Whether you are taking on a new job or renegotiating your package with your current employer, understanding how employment benefits play into your finances can be critical.
Make sure your money is working just as hard as you are and is properly structured to be in line with your objectives and risk tolerance.
Coordinate with professionals to ensure everything is in place so that everything passes according to your wishes when you are no longer here and properly structured for your loved ones.